Disneymaniacs: Beau and Sara Jackson
We are the ultimate Disney Maniacs. So ultimate we
have defied the space time continuum ... because
future Beau and Sara can be spotted in FantasyLand on
Friday nights before closing with present Beau and
Sara waiting in line in the same queue!
We like to go almost everyday but especially on
Fridays. To make sure that "our park" is in ship shape
and all the cast members are doing their jobs.
Also, our hobbies include (at DisneyLand Resort):
- Throwing candy corn into the Heimlich statue's mouth
in bugs life land.
- On "Heimlich's Chew Chew Train," looking for the
disappointed expressions on parents faces when the
- Crying for a quick death on the "Sun Wheel" with
- Watching "Golden Dreams" a hundred times, and every
time ask about where to buy the soundtrack.
- Perfecting our voice over talents in the animation
At DisneyLand specifically we like to:
- Go on "splash mountain" and "many adventures of winnie
the pooh" and sing the lyrics to both to get back at
the pretentious teens who do it on "haunted mansion".
- Try to out run the old guy in the wheel chair to the
yellow tea cup on "The Mad Hatters Tea Party". But the
bastard always beats us, so we dance in front of him
cuz he has no legs.
- Try to steal the apple from the old witch in "Snow
whites scary adventures", but were both too old and
lazy, but were looking into hiring grad nite nuts to
do it for us.
- Beau loves to set off the sensor on Jiminy Crickets
conscience at the end of "Pinocchio's daring journey".
Try to avoid Dopey and his wife.
- Stop cast members from doing their jobs by trading
pins with them. We have a test to see who can leave
with the most pins at the end of the day.
- Sit and drool over the large figure of Mr. Toad in the
Disneyana shop and think about how if we didn't eat
any food that day, we could have bought it.
- Sit in the theater for Honey I Shrunk The Audience
while watching Captain Eo on a mini dvd player.
- Walk around tomorrowland and bitch about how we miss
The People Mover.
- Last but not least, run to the Peter pans flight at
Beau's Favorite ride: Snow White's Scary Adventures
Beau's fav character: Donald Duck
Sara's favorite ride: Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
Sara's fav character:TinkerBell
P.S Beau is the ultimate hidden Mickey.
Note: The above text was written by guests of DisneyLies.com. DisneyLies.com does not endorse or recommend any of the practices mentioned in this note. In particular, DisneyLies.com specifically recommends against any guest above the age of four riding The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Disneymaniacs home page
This site is not endorsed, approved, or secretly funded by the Walt Disney Corporation (or any corporation for that matter -- particularly if it has a large legal department). All information on this site is, to the best of our knowledge, false. If any significant true information slips through, we apologize for that. Since we don't check any of what passes for facts around here, mistakes are bound to happen. Contents © 2003–2012 so don't go stealing anything, okay?
Want more lies?
Get the book!