DisneyLies.com

Disneyland

Ken-L-Land

1958 - 1968

Possibly the most pathetic of lands at Disneyland, Ken-L-Land opened in January of 1958, but only held it status as a separate "land" for ten years. In 1968, it was demoted and renamed the Kennel Club, even though the renamed attraction was no more a club than it had been a land. In 1986, even the façade of the place being entertaining was dropped, and it was renamed the Pet Care Kennel, although Disneyland gave it another shot by restoring the Kennel Club name in 1993.


This site is not endorsed, approved, or secretly funded by the Walt Disney Corporation (or any corporation for that matter -- particularly if it has a large legal department). All information on this site is, to the best of our knowledge, false. If any significant true information slips through, we apologize for that. Since we don't check any of what passes for facts around here, mistakes are bound to happen. Contents © 2003–2012 so don't go stealing anything, okay?

396 Pure, Unadulterated, Dyed-In-The-Wool, 100% Made-Up, Completely Fake Disneyland "Facts"
Want more lies?
Get the book!