Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Twilight Vampire Training Academy attraction, brightly studying in the evening candlelight
Twilight Vampire Training Academy
November 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Learn to fight like a Twilight Vampire with the help of a real Twilight Vampire retiree. Youngsters will even have a chance to practice electrostaff dancing with the nasty Oogie!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- One of the watchers was created to talk like Tex.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.