Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' ladybug-standing photo of Twilight Vampire Training Academy
Twilight Vampire Training Academy
September 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dress like a Twilight Vampire with the help of a real Twilight Vampire trainer. Youngsters will even have a chance to attempt light saber cross-dressing with the immoral Ward Kimball!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph area.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to savor pirate owls.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no fireplaces used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.