Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Replicant Training Academy dark ride as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Replicant Training Academy
September 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half pixies (by www.ZorroNews.com)
Learn to fight like a Replicant under the instruction of a real Replicant trainer. Youngsters will even be forced to defend themselves by rubber-sword wrestling with the terrible Boudin!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this dark ride's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this dark ride, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen improvements from October 13 until about March 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.