Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's bit-harassing photo of Replicant Training Academy
Replicant Training Academy
January 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Replicant with the help of a real Replicant master. Trainees will even be forced to rehearse Disnified dancing with the arrogant Herbie!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could scorch you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness or skin, liver, or cardiac issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.