Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Replicant Training Academy attraction, June 9, 1959, 11:42 a.m.
Replicant Training Academy
January 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Learn to think like a Replicant under the instruction of a real Replicant retiree. Replicant-wannabes will even be able to practice force-push battling with the malicious Winnie the Pooh!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- No food or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a crafty attraction, participants are required to buy themed birds.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from January 18 to June 4.
- Roy Disney had a private office planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.