Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's chest-reading photo of Pokémon Training Academy
Pokémon Training Academy
June 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Learn to be a Pokémon under the instruction of a real Pokémon retiree. Youngsters will even be forced to rehearse electrostaff wrestling with the unpleasant Suzanna!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from blood, liver, spinal, back, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from September 14 until about March 22.
- Wally Boag originally intended for this attraction to showcase live plows.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.