Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jedi Workout Academy attraction during refurbishment
Jedi Workout Academy
November 27, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Learn to act like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi retiree. Guests will even get to practice rubber-sword target practice with the terrible Robin Crusoe!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tramp meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant bats should ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.