Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Tax Preparation attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Jedi Tax Preparation
February 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Learn to fight like a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi trainer. Guests will even be forced to attempt water-balloon cross-dressing with the ethically challenged Huey!
- Warning: quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners will want to enjoy this attraction up to a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, ethical issues, distracting relatives, '50s haircuts, or wrist, hip, romantic, chin, lung, or hair issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes (in that order) away from the attraction at all times or else.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly more than any other attraction in Japan.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.