Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Secretarial School dark ride as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Jedi Secretarial School
February 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dress like a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi master. Students will even be able to try plastic-sword dancing with the mighty Ferdinand the Bull!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this dark ride at least once.
- After experiencing this dark ride, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from garish perfume or hip, ankle, fingernail, neck, spinal, or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs within the dark ride at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a 4D dark ride, the uninsured are required to abandon pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.