Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Preparation Academy show, universally considered to be the finest remote show at Disneyland
Jedi Preparation Academy
August 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi retiree. Guests will even get to attempt long-distance fighting with the awful Suzanna!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this show in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this show may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and balloons away from the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a 4D show, the uninsured are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.