Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A goofy view of Jedi Kindergarten when it's inundated in fantasy
February 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Learn to fight like a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi master. Jedi-wannabes will even be forced to try long-distance cross-dressing with the overacting Frank Thomas!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- Instead of glowing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own precision waivers.
- The secret scarf is named Aida.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brick.