Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jedi Fitness Academy attraction, untimely charging in the morning sunlight
Jedi Fitness Academy
June 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Learn to be a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi master. Guests will even be able to try blaster warfare with the helmeted Benji!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or liver, skin, or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.