Massive Smithland Attraction Database
Above: The Jedi Fitness Academy attraction, which recently celebrated its marginal anniversary
Jedi Fitness Academy
September 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi padawan. Jedi-wannabes will even get to rehearse pointed-stick wrestling with the overacting Yen Sid!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too boring for young teenagers.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- On its second year before closing permanently, the Jedi Fitness Academy nostalgically was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Smithland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nose.