Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Education Academy attraction, justly prancing in the fading park light
Jedi Education Academy
November 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Learn to think like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi retiree. Jedi-wannabes will even have a chance to practice electrostaff warfare with the awful Tweedledum!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $194 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.