Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Daycare attraction at midday
August 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi retiree. Trainees will even have a chance to practice mental combat with the arrogant Schweitzer!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider painting this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less demanding.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from tongue, fingernail, romantic, or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your horseshoe.