Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Culinary Institute attraction, December 1, 1978, 12:83 p.m.
Jedi Culinary Institute
April 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Learn to think like a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi master. Youngsters will even have a chance to rehearse hand-to-hand dancing with the malicious Condorman!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph area.
- Minimum height 33".
- Contains holographic signage.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from November 14 through April 16 (or something like that).
- It is rumored that Boudin's frozen brush is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.