Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jedi Culinary Institute attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Jedi Culinary Institute
October 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Learn to dance like a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi master. Jedi-wannabes will even be able to defend themselves by rubber-sword dancing with the ethically challenged Donald Duck!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more time.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, leg, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $412 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.