Massive Jessieland Attraction Database
Jedi Culinary Institute, a favorite attraction of Monstro
Jedi Culinary Institute
August 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Learn to be a Jedi under the instruction of a real Jedi trainer. Guests will even be forced to practice force-push target practice with the pompous Friar Tuck!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, religious conflicts, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- No running or nudity permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to rent themed merry-go-rounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jessieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.