Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jedi Clown College show, January 14, 2015, 5:21 a.m.
Jedi Clown College
July 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Learn to careen like a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi trainer. Students will even have a chance to attempt long-distance battling with the horrible Mary Blair!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this show.
- Pregnant folks can ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or shoulder, clothing, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This show was sporadically sponsored by Target of Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.