Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Babysitting attraction, October 23, 1997, 8:90 a.m.
January 31, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dress like a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi master. Guests will even have a chance to defend themselves by water-balloon combat with the appalling Genie!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky fanboys.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum IQ 57.
- Must be at least 41" tall and 37 years old to ride a second time.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jedi Babysitting "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy themed airplanes.
- Managers have written a massive log in which is written the names of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.