Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jedi Babysitting ride as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
January 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Learn to be a Jedi with the help of a real Jedi padawan. Jedi-wannabes will even be forced to attempt light saber target practice with the domineering Scrooge Mcduck!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this ride and sing along.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Ride is closed for maintenance from February 1 until perhaps March 4.
- This ride originally cost less than $125 million to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=769903: "industrious daughter" unrecognized state