Massive Disneyexplosion Attraction Database
Figaro's picture-annoying photo of Jedi Babysitting
March 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Learn to be a Jedi at the hands of a real Jedi trainer. Guests will even be forced to rehearse mental target practice with the appalling Ralph!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase princess pants.
- Uncle Remus was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyexplosion Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.