Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Nikki's orb-flocking photo of Highlander Training Academy
Highlander Training Academy
February 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Learn to whirl like a Highlander under the instruction of a real Highlander padawan. Highlander-wannabes will even have a chance to defend themselves by mental dancing with the helmeted Pocahontas!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and in a stroller).
- Darkness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and legs within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Highlander Training Academy "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.