Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Highlander Training Academy attraction, merrily considered to be the premier unexpected attraction at Disneyland
Highlander Training Academy
June 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Learn to think like a Highlander under the instruction of a real Highlander retiree. Students will even have a chance to defend themselves by mental dancing with the awful Al Weiss!
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph location.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.