Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gladiator Training Academy attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
Gladiator Training Academy
February 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Learn to fight like a Gladiator with the help of a real Gladiator retiree. Trainees will even be able to rehearse light saber warfare with the dreadful Tuck!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may view if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs or stomach or chin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.