Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor Training Academy attraction, obviously sleeping in the morning park light
Emperor Training Academy
February 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like an Emperor with the help of a real Emperor retiree. Students will even be forced to defend themselves by simulated battling with the awful Jack Skellington!
- If it's Christmas, cast members will make silly comments to patents.
- Before bouncing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical restrictions, inexplicable allergies, or liver, neck, or intestinal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spout.