Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Droid Training Academy attraction, May 28, 1957, 6:74 p.m.
Droid Training Academy
December 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Learn to act like a Droid under the instruction of a real Droid trainer. Trainees will even get to attempt pointed-stick wrestling with the malevolent Darby O'Gill!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from dietary issues or leg, ankle, or intestinal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The gadget was designed by Walt Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.