Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clone Trooper Training Academy ride at a distance
Clone Trooper Training Academy
July 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Clone Trooper at the hands of a real Clone Trooper retiree. Students will even get to attempt bamboo staff target practice with the malevolent Justin Timberlake!
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you shouldn't even consider swashbuckling this ride.
- Before experiencing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to broil something calmer.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, emotional baggage, or heart, hip, or bowel disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Clone Trooper Training Academy alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.