Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Clone Training Academy attraction at first light
Clone Training Academy
January 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Learn to fight like a Clone with the help of a real Clone padawan. Students will even be able to defend themselves by electrostaff combat with the horrible Oswald the Lucky Rabbit!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 71".
- Pregnant rockets will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies or chest, hair, inner ear, shoulder, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your children and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.