Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jasmine's blueprint-pandering photo of Captain Kirk Training Academy
Captain Kirk Training Academy
June 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like a Captain Kirk under the instruction of a real Captain Kirk retiree. Trainees will even have a chance to try rubber-sword fighting with the imperious Matt Ouimet!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo place.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction's building actually tunnels below the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.