Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tremendous view of AT-AT Training Academy when it's covered in tarps
AT-AT Training Academy
November 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Learn to dance like an AT-AT with the help of a real AT-AT retiree. Guests will even get to defend themselves by light saber target practice with the nasty Kronk!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to people near you.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant roots will probably want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to have special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.