Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Turboventions attraction, November 13, 2013, 5:64 a.m.
November 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After entering this revolving antique, unsuspecting victims will find two floors of fun. The first demonstrates bleeding-edge gadgets from corporate sponsors. On the second, people who don't mind stairs can learn about all the great things corporations do for humanity, play board games identical to the ones they have at home, or explore online communities like Club Torch.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, '50s haircuts, or back, knee, spinal, leg, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Guild 37 hideaway -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Plant Morrow -- a pun on Plantmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.