Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Turboventions, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
February 27, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After entering this revolving former advertisement for electricity, the ignorant will find two excuses for fun. The first displays speculative devices from some nut's garage. On the second, people not in immediate need of a restroom can learn about innovation, play interactive games, or participate in online communities like Club Giraffe.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will have a tendency to sing to kids.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's exterior doors, you may image you saw the gray diamond.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Awning Morrow -- a pun on Awningmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.