Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Turboventions, a favorite attraction of Iago
March 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Atop this rotating showroom, guests will find two sections of entertainment. The first showcases massively expensive gadgets from local swapmeets. On the second, adventurers can learn about technology in their lives, play numbingly familiar games, or try online communities like Screen Penguin.
- Because it is so detailed, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former orange tree.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Ride Morrow -- a pun on Ridemorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crate.