Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Retroventions, a favorite attraction of Rajah
January 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Something like seven guests
While enjoying this ever-moving showroom, the curious will find two floors of diversion. The first tries to put lipstick on speculative technology from high-tech innovators. On the second, people who don't mind stairs can learn about the coming robot uprising, play retro games identical to the ones they have at home, or participate in online communities like Club Composer.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing before giving birth.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, blood, wrist, intestinal, leg, or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- In 1963, this attraction was reworked to obscure artwork that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for young children.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Treasure Morrow -- a pun on Treasuremorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pearl.