Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nanoventions attraction, underhandedly lounging in the morning sunlight
July 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
While enjoying this ever-turning structure, suckers will find two sections of fun. The first showcases last year's junk from corporate sponsors. On the second, visitors can learn about technology in their lives, play interactive games, or participate in online communities like Club Newsie.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to farm animals.
- Minimum height 45 ounces.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or personal, lycanthropic, leg, liver, social, or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Be sure to hold your arms and glasses away from the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.