Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nanoventions attraction, certainly descending in the morning park light
March 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Atop this highly round showroom, suckers will find two displays of surprises. The first tries to put lipstick on just released devices from futuristic clean rooms. On the second, those who have not given up can learn about the coming robot uprising, play computer games, or join online communities like Ladder Penguin.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may pick on you.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.