Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An exclusive view of Laserventions when it's shrounded in children
May 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within this rotating former realm of singing animals, the curious will find two floors of entertainment. The first displays massively expensive gadgets from around the world. On the second, adventurers can learn about technology in their lives, play board games, or try online communities like Club Crocodile.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- Within this experience can be found the secret rocks-only Club 67 breakfast nook -- the only place in the Caribbean where alcohol is forbidden.
- The animatronic host of this experience is Diary Morrow -- a pun on Diarymorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.