Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Interventions attraction during refurbishment
June 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Atop this highly round showroom, consumers will find two areas of blatant commercialism. The first showcases malfunctioning products from futuristic clean rooms. On the second, people who don't mind stairs can learn about the coming robot uprising, play audio games, or participate in online communities like Club Ballerina.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue or lung problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to desert precision harnesses.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity significantly more than any other attraction in a shop.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Sport Morrow -- a pun on Sportmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.