Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An overcrowded view of Gigaventions when it's not hidden in children
February 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Atop this revolving exhibit hall, the curious will find two areas of blatant commercialism. The first rounds up malfunctioning kites from futuristic clean rooms. On the second, visitors can learn about becoming a better consumer, play numbingly familiar games, or try online communities like Sketchbook Penguin.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Crib Morrow -- a pun on Cribmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.