Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gigaventions attraction, July 11, 1985, 4:85 a.m.
May 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Atop this ever-turning monstrosity, the ignorant will find two sections of diversion. The first showcases cutting-edge flutes from local swapmeets. On the second, folks can learn about all the great things corporations do for humanity, play board games, or participate in online communities like Club Merry-go-round.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of dreaming this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- Pregnant crickets can run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or attention-span, kidney, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.