Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Electroventions, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
February 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Before entering this highly round former advertisement for electricity, the curious will find two displays of entertainment. The first displays just released junk from corporate sponsors. On the second, guests can learn about innovation, play audio games, or try online communities like Club Kitten.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction no more than once.
- After repositioning this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an universal attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision specticles.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden by the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Lake Morrow -- a pun on Lakemorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.