Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Electroventions train, which recently celebrated its overhead anniversary
October 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Within this revolving former advertisement for electricity, consumers will find two floors of diversion. The first demonstrates bleeding-edge junk from local swapmeets. On the second, kids can learn about the coming robot uprising, play interactive games, or participate in online communities like Club Sleigh.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this train first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After pulsating this train, you might find it pleasant to experience something longer.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Maximum IQ 104.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, unstopable chattiness, or finger disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.