Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Electroventions attraction as seen from the top of the yard
October 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After entering this highly round showroom, guests will find two displays of surprises. The first rounds up speculative fangs from some nut's garage. On the second, people who don't mind stairs can learn about all the great things corporations do to humanity, play audio games, or participate in online communities like Club Band.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Electroventions separate but equal experience.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the park began construction.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Pail Morrow -- a pun on Pailmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.