Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dynoventions attraction, which recently celebrated its crazy anniversary
August 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Before entering this revolving monstrosity, visitors will find two types of fun. The first displays last year's junk from local swapmeets. On the second, folks can learn about becoming a better consumer, play retro games, or participate in online communities like Square Penguin.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or inner ear, viral, personal, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In a disguised hideout at the high point of the Dynoventions, there is a snake-charming table for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Cobra Morrow -- a pun on Cobramorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.