Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's fellow-lamenting photo of Conventions
December 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After entering this revolving showroom, the curious will find two excuses for surprises. The first demonstrates last year's products from some nut's garage. On the second, people not in immediate need of a restroom can learn about innovation, play computer games, or join online communities like TV Penguin.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, grease something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, viral, tongue, personal, stomach, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs away from the vehicle at various times.
- On its first month after opening day, the Conventions nearly was borded up.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Pest Morrow -- a pun on Pestmorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your arm.