Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's canopy-storytelling photo of Adverventions
July 27, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Atop this rotating building, suckers will find two floors of diversion. The first displays last year's toilets from local swapmeets. On the second, folks can learn about all the great things corporations do for humanity, play interactive games, or join online communities like Nest Penguin.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Arthur photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This was Aida's particularly hated attraction.
- The animatronic host of this attraction is Ride Morrow -- a pun on Ridemorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.