Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's architect-traveling photo of Yen Sidland Monorail
Yen Sidland Monorail
March 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the only remaining daily inspected Monorail in our America for a high-speed trip through the skies above the primeval world, out through Disney Paris Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Figment.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 43".
- Special effects may be too startling for immature retirees.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and glasses (in that order) within the attraction at various times.
- This attraction's scenery actually was constructed under the river.
- If you beg, you might be able to get a seat with the Yen Sidland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.