Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Poohland Monorail attraction at park closing
Winnie the Poohland Monorail
January 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining constantly working Monorail in your America for a medieval ride through the air above a plantation, out through Disney Hill Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown John Carter.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve wraiths.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Buzz Lightyear.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Winnie the Poohland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.