Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimballland Monorail attraction, which recently celebrated its temporary anniversary
Ward Kimballland Monorail
October 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the last constantly working Monorail in North America for an abominable exercise in futility through the trees above a parade, out through Disney Exposition Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Scrooge Mcduck.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Jay Rasulo autograph thingy.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- The log in the rat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "300 Leagues Inside the Individual".
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Ward Kimballland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.