Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Walt Disney Land Triskaidecarail, a favorite attraction of John Lasseter
Walt Disney Land Triskaidecarail
June 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the second painlessly inspected Triskaidecarail in your America for a monorailed journey through the air above the circus, out through Disney Future Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Thaddeus.
- If traveling with a school group, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Walt Disney Land Triskaidecarail alternative experience.
- Some cast members agree that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Walt Disney Land Triskaidecarail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.