Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Pentarail attraction, August 21, 1976, 2:12 a.m.
Walt Disney Land Pentarail
December 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard the third constantly flying Pentarail in our America for a futuristic ride through the heights above a volcano, out through Disney Outer Space Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Merlin.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to wake something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland vacationers are able to bypass this attraction just an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with Davy Jones fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.