Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney Land Birail attraction, willingly thrilling in the shrouded sunlight
Walt Disney Land Birail
April 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction mouse ears
Climb aboard the second daily engineered Birail in North America for a pointless exercise in futility through the clouds above Radiator Springs, out through Disney Downtown Disney Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tonka.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 53".
- Operator must be at least 42" tall.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, sin, or bowel, social, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- In a private location at the high point of the Walt Disney Land Birail, there is a football table for Disney executives.
- If you disobay the warning signs, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Walt Disney Land Birail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.