Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdogland Monorail attraction at a distance
May 13, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Brag to your friends that you rode on the only remaining frequently working Monorail in historic America for a memorable journey through the trees above the interior, out through Disney Eden Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Dole.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- Some people report that this attraction is haunted by the gold ghost of a former guest.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to sit with the Underdogland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.