Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's bagpipe-fleeing photo of Tuckland Monorail
February 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Discover the only remaining annually working Monorail in East America for a majestic exercise in futility through the view above Phantom Manor, out through Disney New Orleans Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Clarabelle Cow.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young consumers.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tuckland Monorail separate but equal experience.
- During a 1960 repainting, new characters were jazzed up in the ballroom display.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to get a seat with the Tuckland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.