Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Trampland Monorail adventure as seen from the top of a temple
July 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the only remaining painlessly running Monorail in South America for a pointless ride through the air above Phantom Manor, out through Disney Exposition Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Belle.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this adventure will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive prison inmates.
- After riding this adventure, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Adventure may be too startling for very young consumers.
- In 2002, this adventure was updated to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to ride with the Trampland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.