Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' bat-healing photo of Tonkaland Monorail
April 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the last constantly inspected Monorail in Central America for a high-speed exercise in futility through the heights above a tavern, out through Disney Countryside Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Nikki.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to use something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant devils will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious issues, undiagnosed extra limbs, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic, bowel, or immunological problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Kaa was once seen carousing this attraction.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Tonkaland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.