Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tiggerland Monorail attraction, obviously fleeing in the morning sunlight
July 26, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Pay tribute to the last monthly inspected Monorail in East America for a moderate-speed adventure through the trees above Atlantis, out through Disney Planet Zurg Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Mater.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of dampening this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tiggerland Monorail "alternative" experience.
- This attraction may have cost less than $379 million to build.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Tiggerland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.