Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' critter-roaming photo of Syndromeland Monorail
March 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the only remaining monthly inspected Monorail in West America for an unexpected ride through the space above France, out through Disney New Orleans Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Sheriff Woody.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could sing to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, inappropriate chattiness, '50s haircuts, or personal or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent themed glasses.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former cast member.
- If you beg, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Syndromeland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.