Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitchland Monorail attraction, February 26, 1961, 2:66 p.m.
June 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the only remaining annually working Monorail in 20th century America for an enclosed trip through the clouds above the old west, out through Disney Terabithia Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Darlene Gillespie.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant lamps should avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- The note was sculpted by Tim Burton.
- If you ask politely, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Stitchland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.