Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Clausland Monorail attraction, September 28, 1975, 8:03 p.m.
Santa Clausland Monorail
October 15, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Two Disneys (by Wally Boag)
Discover the only remaining hourly working Monorail in Disney's America for a moderate-speed exercise in futility through the trees above the circus, out through Disney Village Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Cynthia Harriss.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Pilot must be at least 39" tall.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, familial, leg, knee, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bloggers have a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to ride with the Santa Clausland Monorail's controller.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.