Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeerland Monorail attraction as seen from the top of America
April 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Waste some time on the third infrequently inspected Monorail in North America for a low-speed adventure through the view above Toontown, out through Disney Canyon Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Schweitzer.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of heights or familial, finger, inner ear, brain, lycanthropic, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $71 million to rebuild (in 1995 dollars).
- If you cry like a little girl, you might be able to wrest the controls from the Rocketeerland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.