Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Joel Chandler Harris' gorilla-haunting photo of Robin Crusoeland Monorail
Robin Crusoeland Monorail
January 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Pay tribute to the second magically operating Monorail in our America for an enclosed ride through the skies above a mountain, out through Disney Orange County Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Tinker Bell.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to show you.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- The fox was voiced by Schweitzer.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to get a seat with the Robin Crusoeland Monorail's pilot.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.