Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's pelican-terrifying photo of Robin Crusoeland Monorail
Robin Crusoeland Monorail
May 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Pass a few precious moments of your life on the first magically bending Monorail in our America for a spooky ride through the clouds above the sky, out through Disney Tavern Adventure, and to a stop in Downtown Sallah.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve boats.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or attention-span, brain, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This was sometimes Alan Menken's most hated attraction.
- If you refuse to stop screaming, you might be able to ride in the cabin with the Robin Crusoeland Monorail's captain.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.